Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Art History Tours in Italy this Spring!



Hello! In 2011 I taught my first overseas art history course in Italy (ART HIST 3V03: Studies in Venetian Art & Theory). That was followed by a second version of the course in 2012 and then, in 2013, a new course on Baroque art and architecture in Rome (ART HIST 3VV3).

Now, I am introducing my own tours to Italy for the general public with Istoria Art Tours. This May and June I will be offering two tours (8 nights each) in both Tuscany and Rome. For more details please have a look at the Istoria Art Tours website at:

Istoria Art Tours

Or... 'like' us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/istoriaarttours

For further details contact me directly at: gdavies3@cogeco.ca




3 comments:

  1. http://bloxg.com/

    aggregator links
    increase the traffic of your website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, great description on art history tours in Italy. You described everything with very good explanation. Thanks for posting!
    traveling europe on a budget

    ReplyDelete